Important information for all patients
In response to COVID-19 we are making changes at Malpas House to keep you and our team safe:
- If you have a pre-booked appointment please attend as planned. There may be some appointments which we need to re-arrange and if this is the case we will contact you by telephone in advance.
- Please arrive shortly before your appointment and either wait in your car, in the garden area at the front of the practice or in the waiting room where social distancing measures will be in place.
- To minimise the number of people in the practice, if possible please attend on your own unless it is essential that you are accompanied or if the patient is a child.
- Please only have the items that you need and avoid bringing excess baggage with you.
- On arrival we will provide you with hand sanitiser and take your temperature using a contactless thermometer.
- We have made changes to our waiting room and are spacing out appointments so you can maintain social distancing.
- A member of the team who will be wearing a mask for your and their safety will accompany you to and from the surgery.
- We will book your future appointments at the time or later by phone.
- The surgery and reception area will be thoroughly cleaned after each patient and instruments sterilised.
- We will be working longer hours to be able to see you all.
- Please do not attend the practice unless you have arranged an appointment.
If you have any queries please contact us on 01609 772549, we are more than happy to answer any questions you may have and we look forward to welcoming you. We anticipate high call volumes so if necessary please leave a message on the answerphone and we will contact you as soon as possible.
The health, wellbeing and safety of our patients, their families and our team is our priority. We will always do our best to look after you and we would like to thank all our patients for their support and understanding.